Low Viscosity Stabilizer
Lucas Low Viscosity Stabilizer is a premium, synthetic engine oil treatment that improves performance in four key areas:
- Anti-Wear, for the life of your engine.
- Friction Reduction, for fuel economy and power.
- Dispersancy, to reduce sludge, varnish and carbon to keep your engine clean.
- Oxidation Inhibition, to prolong the useful life of your oil. These are key performance characteristics that improve any oil – petroleum based or synthetic.
They are especially important in today’s engines that are smaller, yet more powerful than the engines of yesterday, stressing vital engine components and the oil that protects them.
- Improves fuel economy and power
- FRICTION REDUCTION
- Provides wear reduction
- Improvement in oxidation resistance
- Improvement with dispersancy which reduces deposits and varnish
- Improves premium quality motor oil
- Eliminates dry starts, the #1 cause of wear in new engines
THE STABILIZER FOR MODERN ENGINES
- #11097 - 12 Ounce (Case of 12) - 10.5lbs
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|